January is my favourite month of the year. I love the hot and sultry weather, the salt on my skin, and that laid back bohemian vibe. January is the month for ‘Boho’, the warm weather calls for endless nights and laid back style. Staying true to this blogs theme, no ‘boho’ look is complete without a bit of luxury.
-From Right to left.
- Lack of Color, Spencer boat hat, $45: http://goo.gl/phny7x
- Birkenstock, Arizona Sandals, $100: http://goo.gl/d9fvW1
- Baby Anything, rose gold rings, $90 ea: http://goo.gl/6kB7Na
- The Beach People, towel, $99: http://goo.gl/3KNrPz
- Zimmermann, Riot Eyelet Bell Dress, $960: http://goo.gl/jnu2Lj
- Tigerlily, Talamanca one peace, $195.95: http://goo.gl/Ek7gp4
- Mecca, Gypsy Water, $158: http://goo.gl/LBgn2r
- Chanel, large case, price available upon request: http://goo.gl/GGCOlQ
Get the Look:
Heidi Klum wearing Birkenstocks for a casual day out.
Beach essentials via the Beach People.
Two things that will never go out of style, Brigitte Bardot and hats. Being sun smart never looked so good!
The always stylish bohemian chick, Elle Ferguson from ‘They All Hate Us’, wearing Baby Anything and ByCharlotte jewelry.